Boring black trousers are a thing of the past. Fashion has come a long way and so have women’s trousers. With new designs, cuts and prints debuting every fashion week, trendy trousers will never go out of style. It’s also important to find a few classic pairs that you can coordinate with everything so that you can cherish them for years to come.
Add A Little Rock N’ Roll To Your Look.
Leather pants were made famous by rock bands and eccentric singers, nowadays; they’re a wardrobe staple for every woman. They’re one of the easiest things to dress up or down, yet they always add an edgy vibe to any outfit. Black leather is timeless, so invest in a pair that is real so they last, or if you prefer faux leather than search for a great imitation. Panels, zips and studs can be a cool addition to your trousers but make sure they don’t have too much going on so that they remain versatile.
• Dress your leather trousers up with metallic stilettos and a silk camisole or lace bustier.
• To create a casual daytime look, pair your pants with an oversized white t-shirt and Vans, or white sneakers.
• Leather trousers look great with a smart Blazer and shirt for a sophisticated yet fashion-forward outfit.
• For a rock look, pull out a plaid or denim shirt and throw it on over your skinny leather trousers. Complete your outfit with studded boots that have a platform heel.
Denim Is Forever.
Every woman should be the proud owner of a few pairs of well-fitting and figure flattering jeans. Try on a few different pairs to find a pair that fits perfectly and that emulates your style. After you’ve found the classic pair, then it’s time to be a bit more adventurous and buy a pair that is on-trend. The skinny jeans’ popularity is fading; now straight and looser casual cuts are in. Opt for a turned up or cropped hem for an effortless spring look. Avoid low-rise jeans, as they’re not flattering or comfortable. Instead, opt for a waistband that sits between your hips and waist, to create curves and give you an hourglass shape.
Why Every Woman Should Own Wide Leg Trousers
Wide leg trousers are flattering no matter your height or shape. They do a great job of accentuating your waist and enhancing your curves. There are so many styles to choose from, depending on the occasion.
• White wide leg pants are a summer necessity. They are chic and give off a romantic whimsical look. Pair them with a white blouse or vest for an all white ensemble.
• Wearing printed wide leg pants is an easy way to make a statement. Pick a print that mirrors your personality and then they’re also more likely to match with the other items in your wardrobe.
• Slits add some sensuality to wide trousers. Find a black pair with thigh-high slits up the sides; they’ll add a sultry element to your outfit and will look great in the evening when paired with a lace crop top, or camisole.
The Material Matters
When it comes to trendy trousers, there are so many types of materials to choose from depending on the look that you’re going for. Velvet is an ideal fabric for the evening as it gives off a luxurious appeal. For hot summers day, cotton or linen is perfect for keeping you cool. Satin or silky materials will give a glamorous look; opt for a soft colour like lilac or blush pink for an elegant outfit. If you prefer a heavier fabric, then opt for leather or denim but select a different silhouette like leather wide-leg trouser or denim boot cut jeans.
Now you have no excuse not to try something new. You can be adventurous with your trousers and invest in a pair that’s out of your comfort zone, to push your fashion limits and make a statement. You’ll be surprised at how much fun it is to play around with new pieces.